IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 20 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
We have offices based in Sofia (Bulgaria), San Jose (Costa Rica) and Belgrade (Serbia). As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about agile within the software industry.
For the future growth of company, we are looking for a motivated Project Manager to join our PMO team.
- Follow the company PDLC and ensure good understanding of the process steps by all company members
- Facilitation of the communication between all parties involved in the project
- Orchestrate Scrum meetings
- Flagging to the management for inconsistency between sprint priorities and the company goals
- Detects hidden problems and strives to solve them
- Informing the management team about any upcoming project delays or risks
- Active participation and drive the Daily stand up, Project related and PMO team meetings for project status update and alignment within the team
- Provide process improvement proposals for work optimization and company goals achievement.
- 3 + years of experience in a software development environment which applies agile and scrum methodologies
- Successfully managed long-term projects (over 3 months and more)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Project, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in Jira or other team management systems (Asana, Trello, Open project)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and contribute to on-going organizational improvements by making good, timely decisions
- Skilled in coaching and mentoring team members to achieve best practices
- Very strong leadership and soft skills such as moderation, facilitation, presentation, communication and conflict management with a high attention to detail
- Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve problems effectively
- Awareness in latest trends by continuing education in Agile frameworks training, conference attendance, user group participation and self-study.
- Proficient level of speaking and writing English language
- Ability to work with flexible working hours
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Working on variety of short- and long-term projects related to new products development, compliance, migration to microservices and re-infrastructure.
- Opportunity to grow and expand knowledge and skills
- Healthy work-life balance
- Remote work option
- Social Benefits Package (Private health insurance, Sports card, etc.)
Your voice and opinion are important to us. We will support your personal growth and give you the opportunity to learn new technologies. We do work in dynamic environment, but we also know how to praise the good work.
If you find yourself interested in our job offer, please do not hesitate to contact us!