WHO WE ARE IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
Our main office is in Sofia, right next to South Park, and we have more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of our company, we are now looking for new senior Scrum Masters and Scrum Coaches. We are seeking an individual who has worked on multiple scrum implementations in various organizations or divisions. Someone who can leverage their experience coaching teams on what works and what doesn’t. And can assess personalities and interactions in way that helps the team become self-managing and self-serving.
Senior SCRUM MASTER and COACH
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year in a software development team;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and contribute to on-going organizational improvements;
- Have an awareness and appreciation of business intelligence principles and its value within the organization;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to lead development teams;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills;
- Ability to make good, timely decisions;
- Ability to multitask and context switch between low level detail and the ‘bigger picture’;
- Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve problems effectively;
- Very strong leadership and soft skills such as moderation, facilitation, presentation, communication and conflict management;
- Technical skills are nice to have, but not necessarily required.
- Organization and facilitation of ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, project planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming, sprint planning and release planning;
- Be a key influencer for the adoption of agile delivery within Scrum Teams as well as to the wider business;
- Establishing solid working relationships with each team to plan for and manage cross team dependencies and risks;
- Providing all support to the teams using a servant leadership style and leading by example;
- Facilitating discussion and conflict resolution;
- Supporting the Development Managers and Product Owners as necessary;
- Leading the teams to self-organization;
- Ensuring a proper balance among Product Owners, Teams and Management;
- Detecting hidden problems and striving to solve them.
- A fun and passionate work environment where we believe in what we are doing and want to create products that’s are unique fun and change the way people play games
- Excellent remuneration
- Ambitious and challenging projects including:
- The development of new games
- New mobile and gamification projects
- Redesign of our operational reporting and configuration tools
- Working with a wide range of technologies and applications in a friendly environment
- Training and certification programs
- Continuous performance feedback and career pathing
- Regular team building events and fun activities in and out of the office
- Additional health insurance
- Career growth prospects in an international work environment
- Great opportunity to work in flexible environment with work-from-home opportunities