IGSoft LTD is a European software development company with a wide range of international clients.
For more than 15 years we have been developing and maintaining one of the leading and easiest to use online gaming platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of players trust us every day and we have hundreds of corporate clients.
We have offices based in Sofia and Belgrade, with more than 50 staff members. As our business grows, we now seek to expand our family with bright and talented people who are passionate about the software industry.
For the future growth of company, we are looking for Senior Golang Developer to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Golang Developer as a member of a team of elite, highly-skilled forward-thinking software developers working on product development in an agile and collaborative environment, you will work with cutting edge technologies and learn how these technologies are applied. You will have the opportunity to mentor team members and work in a fast-paced Agile environment. You will take initiatives and collaborate extensively with the stakeholders and within the development team to achieve ambitious goals. This is an exciting opportunity to become a critical part of a fast growing, global organization, at what is arguably the most exciting time in the rapid evolution of our company
- Design and implement different parts of distributed, event driven and reliable micro service’s architecture.
- Designing and developing on NoSQL databases.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining integrations with various internal and external applications.
- Providing support for our application, working closely with product and account management teams
- Work with Product Owner to translate business requirements into technical designs and then help to plan Sprints that deliver quality components and products on time
- Assisting the Product Management group in specifying requirements into technical requirements
- Actively participate in research, discussions and decisions on software architecture, development processes, and other standards
- Actively participate in our Scrum process: Standups, Refinements, Planning, Retrospectives, Demos
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience with Golang
- 5+ years of experience with one of the following languages: Golang, C++, C# or Java
- Experience with designing and/or implementing distributed systems.
- Experience with designing and/or implementing microservice oriented architecture.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with NoSQL.
- Knowledge of UML or similar design languages/methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP protocol stacks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of design and implementation of RESTful web services.
- Experience working on Windows/Linux environments.
- Ability to work in team oriented environment, and can work independently
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Advanced Knowledge of OOP/OOD, Design patterns and SOLID
WHAT WE CONSIDER A PLUS
- Experience with performance tuning of large scale platforms.
- Experience using tools such as SVN, Jira, Confluence, Docker.
- Experience with Cassandra, CouchDB and/or Couchbase is considered a plus.
- Experience with all of any of the following is considered a strong plus: RabbitMQ, Kafka, Proto buffers, gRPC, Redis, JWT, OAuth2.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- Working with highly skilled and very experienced team.
- Working on exciting and challenging projects.
- Opportunity to grow and expand knowledge and skills.
- Healthy work-life balance (25 vacation days, work from home opportunities).
- Benefits Package (Private health insurance, Sports card).
Your voice and opinion are important to us. We will support your personal growth and give you the opportunity to learn new technologies. We do work in dynamic environment, but we also know how to praise the good work.
If you find yourself interested in our job offer, please do not hesitate to contact us!